March 15, 2017
terryNo comments exist
April 8, 2016
There is a new feature available to all visitors of SFANA.ORG. If you are a meeting secretary that uses either a chair or speaker you will be particularly interested in this new feature.
First of all if you would like to share you experience, strength and hope in a meeting of Narcotics Anonymous then all you have to do is sign up by filling out a small form on THIS page.
Once you fill out the form and press Sign UP you will receive an email from the site with a link to fill in more information if you choose.
When a meeting secretary come to the site and looks at the list of people who have signed up to chair a meeting, your record will be there. They can get in touch with you via email, or if you put your phone number in they can call you. If you prefer not to have you phone number listed, no problem, just don’t fill in the phone field.
If you are a meeting secretary and are having a look at the list of people that have signed up, just click on the first name of anyone you would like to see additional information about and you will be taken to a single record page with more information available.
Have fun with this new feature, and remember if not very many people sign up to chair, this new feature will go away – as those few people will be asked to chair so often they will remove their name from the list.
Sign up and share you experience, strength and hope!
April 6, 2016
The area staff at SFANA will be publishing a newsletter from time to time and would like two things from you:
- Sign in by filling out the form below so that you receive the SFANA Newsletter in your emal the moment it is published.
- Submit articles and stories to be published in the SFANA Newsletter to inspire others to stay clean and keep coming back.
Some topics that would be useful in the SFANA Newsletter are:
- What is your favorite recovery quote and why?
- What is your favorite spiritual principle and why?
- What does working the steps mean to you?
- Online meetings?
- How do you handle disruptions at your home group?
- What is your experience with children at meetings?
- How do you know it is God?s will?
- Does being productive and responsible mean being boring?
- How do you develop healthy intimate relationships?
- What does it mean to be responsible and productive in NA and in society?
- How does your gratitude speak?
- How do you continue to make amends? Are you ever finished making amends?
- Are there any other requirements for membership?
- Rigidity: How did you learn to lighten up?
April 5, 2016
We are having a logo contest for the Sierra Foothills Area of Narcotics Anonymous! Get your creative hat on and submit a logo. To enter just fill out the comment field below – explain your logo and its meaning. Then upload your logo artwork using the file upload button. The winner will receive two tickets to the next activities event.
If you look at the home page you will notice the NA logo in the upper left of each picture in the slider. That is where the winning logo will be featured in the website. If you have what you think is a really good idea for a logo, but don’t have the graphics ability, or the equipment, to create it, ask for help. That’s what it is all about, one addict helping another.
Your logo artwork needs to be one of the following formats: PNG, GIF, JPG, and JPEG
March 6, 2016
We have a photo upload area. If you look at the homepage now you will find there are a few images that fade in and out. Your photo could be one of these. If you wish your first name and last name initial will be included.
To upload a photo, just simply make a comment and include the photo. Your image needs to be one of the following formats: PNG, GIF, JPG, and JPEG
Have a blessed day.
New meeting schedule for Sierra Foothills Area of Narcotics Anonymous is available
Download it HERE and print it out.